Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode:
- In-depth interview with “Vivian Percy” – a Manhattan attorney who wrote a scathing expose’ of the current state of the rehab/drug treatment industry — including Big Pharma’s role in the now widespread Opioid crisis facing our country. She used this nom de plume to protect both her daughter’s identity as well as her own in her recently published book, “Saving Jenny: Rescuing Our Youth from America’s Opioid and Suicide Epidemic.”
- UPDATE on The Caravan of Compassion Project and news on refugee/border crisis.
- Trump in Meltdown Mode
- Religious Right Roundup: Special report on a wicked Pat Robertson money-making scheme
- Closing Remarks: “The truth about Christianity and abortion”
More on the “Wall of Voices” project mentioned in the podcast here
If you like what you hear, believe in what we are doing, and want to see more of our voice in Christian radio and podcasts, please help us promote our podcast to a wider audience, continue to provide weekly content and additional content! We can’t do this without your support. You can give a one time or monthly donation at https://tithe.ly/pledge/#/campaign/523099 or http://christiandems.org/movement.
Listen to our podcast here or on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud or Stitcher. Follow our podcast on Twitter @WhatWldJesusPod.
* The views expressed by guests, organizations and affiliates of “What Would Jesus Pod?” are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of the hosts or Christian Democrats of America.